Wednesday, September 3, 2008

And so it begins....

"I don't want to go to school". Those were the words coming from the mouth of #2 this morning. This the boy who not only had all his school supplies ready well in advance of the first day of school, but was up, dressed, breakfast ate, backpack on, and out the door well before the bus shows up the first day of school. Oh well, he will be fine...once he gets there. I just hope that he behaves on the bus. This became a problem last year. He was behaving well on the bus, but he would NOT sit still, moving from seat to seat, standing up, and not listening to the very patient bus driver when she told him to sit. He got suspended from the bus for THREE days! UGH! I really hope he has matured a bit this year and will listen to the bus driver.

Something new to him this year is HOMEWORK!! He hates it! But gets a little bit each night. It's good for him. Gets him prepared for the higher grades where there will be more of it. Hopefully he will take his brothers lead and try and finish it before coming home so there will be no work to do at home.

1 comment:

My heart to my head said...

Well that is the hope but... you never know. I hear I dont wanna go to school everyday! even on saturdays before they realize that there isnt any school!