Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Official Distributor!

I am an official distributor of the Over the Shoulder Baby Holder Sling! I placed my order today! I cannot wait to get them in. I wear mine all the time and most times cannot get out of the store without someone asking where they can buy one! Well now I can tell them... FROM ME!! I really hope that this becomes a good money maker. I was able to use the money made from my baked goods to pay for the starting supply of slings, so now I hope they pay for themselves! If you are at all interested or know someone who is let me know and I can help them out! Each sling comes with an instructional DVD. I also can get a child size baby doll sling for the little ones in your life that want to be just like mommy or daddy! Let me know!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm I might want one depending on the cost. let me know and I will see if I can get it. May be I can use the blog money if I start making some:).

Patti said...

I hope you make some money on them. That's so cool!